Do you struggle to get things done?
Do you have difficulty prioritising your work?
Is procrastination your problem?
We all have times when we feel we have too much to do but if you constantly feel you are not dealing with the amount of work on your desk then this workshop will cover a variety of techniques to help you get the best out of your working day and use your time more effectively.
The workshop will cover:
- What to do when your desk is overflowing and you have taken on too much
- Why to do lists don’t work
- Sorting out the urgent from the important
- How to manage the important before it becomes urgent
- What to do when procrastination takes over and you just can’t get down to anything
- Learn some examples of what you can do in different situations
The workshops will be run in small groups at a local venue near Reading. If you would like to take part, please contact me on 07714 201 649 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
If you would like to be on the mailing list for dates of workshops or any future workshop please e-mail me.
If you are a local group or business and would like to have a workshop at your own premises please contact me to arrange.