Many people feel their lives are stressful but how we interpret stress is very individual.
People often ignore feelings of stress until it becomes a major problem.
This workshop will help you to recognise feelings of stress in your life and give you strategies to help manage them. It will also help you look at how you can keep a better balance in your life.
We will look at:
- What is stress?
- How does it present itself?
- What’s my level of stress?
- Managing situations when you think ‘I’m not stressed I just have too much to do’
- Managing situations when you think ‘I am not stressed it’s just that everything going wrong’
- Relaxation techniques
- The importance of breathing properly
- Other techniques for managing your stress
The workshops will be run in small groups at a local venue near Reading. If you would like to take part, please contact me on 07714 201 649 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
If you would like to be on the mailing list for dates of workshops or any future workshop please e-mail me.
If you are a local group or business and would like to have a workshop at your own premises please contact me to arrange.