If the thought of giving a presentation fills you with panic and you spend your time worrying about what could go wrong then this workshop is for you.
It will give you the skills to make a professional presentation and manage yourself confidently on the day.
The workshop will be interactive so there will be plenty of chance to practice and experience what you need to do.
By the end of the workshop you will understand:
- The importance of preparation and what you need to consider when you are asked to give a talk
- Why it is important to practice your talk and what to focus on when practicing
- What makes a good audio visual aid and when to use them and what not to do
- How to manage nerves and stay calm
- How to present yourself on the day and keep your audience engaged
- How do you improve your speaking skills after your first talk
- Know what to deal when things don’t go to plan
The workshops will be run in small groups at a local venue near Reading. If you are interested in taking part, please contact me on 07714 201 649 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to be on the mailing list for dates of workshops or any future workshop please e-mail me.
If you are a local group or business and would like to have a workshop at your own premises please contact me.