Do you find it difficult to get your point across?
Do you find you agree to something and then wish you had said no?
Do you feel you reach screeching point when you would like remain calm?
If you would like to be able to communicate better with people so they listen to you and learn to say no sometimes, then this workshop will help you.
The workshop will cover:-
- Different types of communication: passive, passive-aggressive, aggressive and assertive
- The advantages and disadvantages of each
- What are your personal rights
- Why listening is so important
- Why you want to change
- Different techniques that you can you use and how to use them
The workshops will be run in small groups at a local venue near Reading.
If you would like to be on the mailing list for dates of workshops or any future workshop please e-mail me.
If you are a local group or business and would like to have a workshop at your own premises please contact me on 07714 201 649 or e-mail me at email@example.com